Have you ever informally called a colleague for an off the cuff value of one of your cases?
Would it not be beneficial to have an experienced “Go To” source to provide you with a confidential evaluation of your case? Not just the potential value of the case, but in addition:
- an evaluation of liability,
- the extent of pre-suit investigation you should consider,
- jurisdiction and venue considerations,
the schedule and extent of discovery that will likely be necessary,
- potential expert specialties you may wish to consult;
- estimated timing and amount of costs for budgeting purposes;
- anticipated motions in limine and jury selection considerations
If you would like to discuss a confidential early neutral evaluation, please contact me.